Setting up sphinx.conf file for indexing tryton product data

I've successfully configured sphinx to index Tryton data from a postgres database using inheritance for different languages support

Here is how I achieved this:

** Again, I am assuming that you are using ubuntu 10.04 and you followed the instructions for compiling sphinx from source as my previous blog post indicated

here is the sample file which should be on:

/etc/sphinx/etc/sphinx.conf





I will update later on how to start the indexer and the changes we need to do on the postgres side in order to enable the translated product indexing to work


I've been very very busy this couple weeks with my finals and problems sets of my college.

Comments

  1. Oh It's so delicious! :D I have just installed the server using your blog (the last entry). I'm waiting for the next one.

    thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Sphinx Search with libstemmer support on Unbuntu 10.04

Draft Version of Tryton_Sphinx integration

Project Abstract